Chibolya Man Burnt to Ashes in Makeshift Stall
By Editor - Sat Jun 23, 9:07 pm
An unidentified man of Chibolya compound in Lusaka has been found dead after fire suspected to have ignited from a charcoal brazier burnt a makeshift stall where he spent nights.
Some residents in the area claimed in an interview with MUVI TV News that the man used to spend his nights in a makeshift stall that was used by a traditional healer during the day.
It is believed that the man was trying to keep himself warm and left the brazier on which resulted into a fire.
We would like to warn our sensitive viewers over the pictures you are about to see.